Dragon’s Blood is an oriental and earthy fragrance which incorporates top notes of orange blossom with middle notes of clove, patchouli and cedarwood. This comes to rest on a bed of Indian Incense, star anise and musk to create a fragrance which is complex, sophisticated, and has legendary depth.
Hand poured and made with natural rapeseed wax and nothing else. Free from palm, soy, beeswax, paraffin, polymers, GMO material. Our wax made from rapeseed from the UK and Europe, and we are not using any product which contributes to deforestation; therefore, we have made the decision to progress by using eco-friendly wax.
All our fragrance oils are suitable for vegans, not tested on animals, and are paraben, petroleum, and sulphate free. Our cotton wicks are lead and zinc free.
- Our high-quality natural waxes and scents are obtained in the UK.
- Luxurious fragrances which can be used as potpourri even when unlit.
- Contents and packaging are all locally sourced for lower airmiles and eco-friendliness.
- Each candle is hand poured and prepared to your specific requirement.
- Our candles will burn to 90-95% with guaranteed minimum wastage.
- This Dragon’s Blood fragrance is also available in a Wax Melt form.
Product Sizes Available
- Glass Jar – 130ml Glass Jar and burn time up to 25 hours.
- Amber Jar – 180ml Amber Jar and burn time up to 35 hours.
Ordering and Delivery